Insure What? Celebrity Body Parts Insured
Insurance is a financial instrument to protect valuable assets. For most people, this means purchasing policies to cover such assets such as a home or vehicle. But for the athletes, entertainers, and musicians, their most important asset is themselves!
Check out the valuations these ten celebrities placed on their most valuable asset…
David Beckham – During his time as a professional soccer player, David insured his legs for an astounding $140 million in the event an injury ended his career.
Mariah Carey – The ability to tour and promote talent is a musician’s greatest asset. Mariah insured not only her voice for $35 million, but also her legs for another $35 million in case an injury prevented her from performing.
Daniel Craig – James Bond may seem invisible, but the actor behind the British spy isn’t. To protect his earning potential from the lucrative movie series, Daniel insured his entire body for starring in the film “Quantum of Solace” back in 2008.
Jamie Lee Curtis – A successful actress in her own right, you may think Jamie Lee purchased insurance before performing in such great files as “Halloween” and “True Lies.” But it was L’Eggs pantyhose that bought a $1 million policy on her legs to protect their beloved spokesperson.
America Ferrera – With a snow-white smile, “Ugly Betty” start America Ferrera landed a spokesperson spot with Aquafresh White Trays. To protect their investment, GlaxoSmithKline insured her smile for a cool $10 million.
Tom Jones - Proving that anything can be insured, Tom made sure that if anyone of his millions of fans happen to pluck off some of his chest hair, his $6.9 million insurance policy would recoup any financial losses if his sex appeal were diminished.
Heidi Klum – During her thirteen-year run as the host of “Project Runway”, the production company insured Heidi’s legs for $2 million. Due to a scar, her left leg was valued slightly more than her right.
Julia Roberts – Since her breakout role in “Pretty Woman”, actress Julia Roberts will forever be known for her pearly whites. So much so, Lancome insured her teeth for $30 million while she represented the fragrance brand.
Keith Richards – This Rolling Stones legend knew how valuable his hands were and purchased a $1.6 million policy. There is debate, however, whether both hands were insured or just the middle finger on his left hand (for chord playing of course).
Bruce Springsteen – The New Jersey legend’s gravely voice was insured for $6m back in the 1980’s during the height of his fame as the voice of American rock n’ roll.
Have a key physical "asset" worth millions? Call us and we can help come up with a plan to insure it.
- How to Trim Down Hidden Costs of Flying
- Best foods for hydration
- How to Experience Positive Aging (8 Tips)
- How to Improve Your Health: The 5 Main Aspects of Wellness
- How much should you actually have in savings?
- Are you underinsured for your circumstances?
- How to Build Sustainable Wealth
- How to Maintain Our Body
- Enhancing Resilience as We Age
- The Body After 60: Overcoming Barriers to Exercise
- The best herbs to grow for beginners
- Foods you had no idea you could freeze
- Is celebrating your 100th birthday no longer a dream?
- How to Prevent Sun Damage to Your Eyes
- 3 Tips for Safer Grilling
- When the Sun is NOT Your Friend (What You Need to Know about Sun Exposure)
- Tips to Avoid Stress Eating
- Common Exercise Pains – How to Work Past Them and When to Call for Help
- Signs Your Identity Has Been Stolen (and what to do about it)
- How Does Inflation Affect Life Insurance?
- Know the Benefits of Walking
- Do Brain Food Supplements Really Work?
- Ways You Can Spend Less on Gas
- What Are Alternatives if LTC isn't Right for You?
- 4 Tips for a Less Stressful Summer
- Veteran and Medicare Benefits Work Together
- What are the Safest States From Natural Disasters?
- How to Choose an In-Home Care Provider for Your Loved One in 5 Steps
- 7 Myths About Your Back Pain
- 5 Foods that Will Help Keep Your Mind Healthy
- Don’t Throw Away Those Used Coffee Grounds
- I’m 50 Years Old. Should I Keep My Life Insurance?
- How to Spot Government Imposters
- 5 Mistakes to Avoid When Buying a Life Insurance Policy
- Happiness Through Healthy Food
- 5 Step Checklist to Choosing a Health Insurance Plan
- 5 Creative Spring Décor Ideas
- 10 Ways to Maintain Healthy Joints
- 3 Incredible Healthcare Smart Technologies Coming Your Way
- Do I Need a Long-Term Care Plan?
- Senior Diet: To Meat or Not to Meat
- How to Take Care of Your Personal Intangible Assets
- Dream All-Inclusive Trips to Escape the Cold
- How to Get Health Insurance if You’re a Freelancer
- Safety Tips for Driving in Winter
- Ways to Locate a Lost Life Insurance Policy
- Critical Times in Life that You Need Life Insurance
- Giving and Forgiving
- Why Buy Life Insurance on Children
- Things We Are Grateful for This Year
- What to Avoid When Switching to Medicare from the Public Health Exchange
- How to Host a Successful Virtual Holiday Party
- Is One of These Factors Keeping You from Seeking Life Insurance?
- Ben Franklin: Father of Modern Insurance
- Who Invented Insurance Anyway?
- Common Senior Micronutrient Deficiencies
- The Art of Aging Well
- Insure What? Celebrity Body Parts Insured
- Using HSAs In Your Retirement Planning
- 6 Strange Insurance Policies You Can Buy
- How Valuable Is Cash Value Life Insurance?
- Mistakes You can Make When Exercising at Home
- Why You Should Never Lie to the Underwriter
- Forget Salad Recipes, Try a Salad “Matrix”
- Will My Life Insurance Policy Cover Me If Something Happens While Traveling?
- I’ve Been Denied a Life Insurance Policy. Now What?
- Bucket List Ideas and Why It’s Important
- Getting Fit Before the Medical Exam
- The Basics of Insurance APIs
- 8 Gas Savings Tips During Summer
- How to Stay Hydrated During the Summer Season
- Safety Tips for Outdoor Barbecues
- What You Don’t Know About Senior Fitness
- The Last Guide to Chair Yoga You’ll Ever Need
- Sleep Care is the New Self-Care
- Tips for Making Dinnertime Special
- 7 Ways to Improve the Quality of Life of Seniors You Care About
- Ways to Get the Best Health Care
- Adapt Your Home for Safe Mobility
- Why Gardening is Good for Your Health
- Best Nutrition Apps
- Reducing Stress Through Music
- How to Live Without Regrets
- Power Foods that Lift the Spirit
- Benefits of Grateful Living
- Remote Activities You Can Do with Your Grandkids
- Post Pandemic Travel Tips
- Exercises for a Sedentary Lifestyle
- Life Insurance for Your Newlywed Child
- Preventing Heart Health Issues
- Does a Stay-at-Home Spouse Need Life Insurance?
- 2020 Commencement Speech Quotes for All of Us
- Should You Get a Puppy?
- Meditation: Seizing the Moment
- Ways to Enjoy the Outdoors at Home
- New Energy After 60? 4 Ways to Biohack Your Health
- Starting a Business After 60? Use These 4 Tips for a Head Start
- Which Ages Are Important for Retirement Planning
- Conversation Etiquette: How to Express Your Opinion on Social Media
- Healthy Recipes for Fall Produce
- Factors that Affect Health and Life Insurance Coverage
- Thanksgiving: 4 Contactless Ways to Give Back
- Carbon Monoxide Concerns in the Home
- How to Save on Electricity for Free
- Why You Should be Grateful for the Year 2020
- Whole or Term Life Insurance